Degree Works - Map Your Degree Progress
About Degree Works
The Academic Profile channel in PAWS lets you monitor up-to-date academic progress toward the completion of your degree through Degree Works. Your Degree Works audit will allow you to:
- Check progress towards your degree with a listing of classes completed and classes required
- Explore what course requirements would be needed if you changed your program
- Devise a long-term plan for degree completion to ensure the courses you plan to take in future terms will fulfill your degree requirements
- Explore your progress with future courses included
Accessing Degree Works
- Log into PAWS with your NSID and password
- Click on the Academics tab
- Click on the Degree Works button located on the Academic Profile tab
See text box above for those colleges that currently have access to this feature.
Degree Works Support
Click the Help tab on the menu bar from any page within the program to access context-sensitive online help for Degree Works. A new window will open that will display help related to the page that was open when Help was clicked.
College and Department Advising Offices
Program-related support may be obtained from the advising office in your college or department. Please contact your college or department advising office with any questions related to:
- Course requirement issues;
- Program requirement issues;
- Degree requirement issues;
- Student information errors and omissions;
- Course-related errors and omissions.
Contact the advising office for your college or department for program advice and counseling.
ICT Help Desk
Technical support may be obtained from the ICT Help Desk for non-program issues. Please contact the Help Desk for support related to the following:
- NSID and username issues;
- Networking issues;
- Browser-related issues;
- PAWS connections issues;
- PAWS tabs issues;
- PAWS channels issues;
- PAWS link issues to Degree Works.
Contact the ICT Help Desk for more information.
College or Department Support Desk
Limited Degree Works support may be obtained from dedicated college-specific IT support units. If you belong to one of these colleges, you may be able seek support there.
Contact your college's IT support desk for more information.