Students may claim the following as tax credits on their Income Tax Returns:
- Fees exceeding $100.00
- An education credit for each month (excluding paid work placements) during which a student was in full-time or part time registration. Consult the current taxation guide for further details at www.cra-arc-gc.ca.
- Some ancillary fees. Consult the current taxation guide for further details.
- USSU Saskatoon Transit Fee*
Tax receipts will be available in late February for the preceding tax year. To access your tax receipts visit the My Tax Receipts Channel in PAWS or:
- Log into PAWS
- Select the Academics tab
- Select Get Your Tax Receipts in the Tuition and Fees Channel.
* Keep a printout of your Fee Assessment which shows your Name, Student Number and the Transit Fee assessment. The printout should not be submitted with your tax return but you should keep this printout as proof of purchase in case you are audited by CRA.