The interview is perhaps the most important step in the job search process so thorough preparation is key. The interview:
- Helps you determine if you are right for the opportunity and if the opportunity is right for you
- Gives you a chance to ask questions about the organization/company and position
- Is usually part of the employment, admission, promotion, and volunteer recruitment process
Do interviews give you the jitters? InterviewTalks gives you a chance to meet with one of our friendly staff and join a group of your peers to:
- Discuss tips for how to ace the interview
- Answer questions you may have
- Practice answering interview questions
- Learn from others’ experiences
If you have little experience interviewing, have not interviewed recently or are nervous about the interviewing process, a Mock Interview can help. Interviewing can be daunting, but like any other skill, the only way to become better is to learn the basics, prepare, and then practice. Please note that you will need to attend an InterviewTalk prior to booking a Mock Interview.
Online Interview Prep
Interview Prep helps prepare you for even the toughest of interviews with real-to-life, multi-media interview scenarios that were developed by seasoned employment professionals. Listen to the pros as they explain how to respond to different types of questions, and use your webcam and microphone to record and replay your answers.