This free workshop for students is an introduction to Intuitive and Mindful Eating: Establishing the basics. Drop-in, no registration required.
During the one hour workshop we will work on:
- Defining intuitive eating and its 10 principles
- Learning about mindfulness and mindful eating
- Understanding how mindful eating can improve our relationship with food and overall well-being
- Beginning to reject diet culture and mentality
Please consider also attending Intuitive and Mindful Eating continued: Expanding on the basics, which takes place on March 28 from 3:30-4:30 pm.
These workshops are led by Amy Pickering who is a registered dietitian at the Student Wellness Centre.
- 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Room 323, Place Riel Student Centre