This free workshop for students is an introduction to Intuitive and Mindful Eating continued: Expanding on the basics. Drop-in, no registration required.
During the one hour workshop we will work on:
- Remembering the basics of intuititive and mindful eating:
- Defining intuitive eating and its 10 principles
- Learning about mindfulness and mindful eating
- Understanding how mindful eating can improve our relationship with food and overall well-being
- Beginning to reject diet culture and mentality
- Untangling the restrict/over-eat cycle
Please consider also attending the Intuitive and Mindful Eating: Establishing the basics, which takes place on March 13 from 11:30 am-12:30 pm.
These workshops are facilitated by Amy Pickering who is a registered dietitian at the Student Wellness Centre.
- 03:30 PM - 04:30 PM
- Room 323, Place Riel Student Centre