The SECC offers:
- Job postings and Volunteer opportunites
- ResumeTalks - Develop and discuss your job search documents.
- Career Coaching - Talk about your career choices and goals and identify the direction you need to take.
- InterviewTalks and Mock Interviews - Develop, practice and polish your interview skills.
- Career Assessments - Understand yourself so you can establish clear career goals and make informed career decisions.
There are a number of ways to connect with employers while you're a student or even after as an alumni:
- Career Fairs - an expo in September and college focused fairs through the year
- CareerMeetUps - opportunities to find out more about specific industries directly from employers
- Employer Sessions - detailed information about key employers before major application deadlines
Other Career Services
Co-ops and internships
The SECC can assist in the development and administration of co-ops and internships.
The SECC offers customized career development programming for colleges, departments, and groups on campus. Talks are 50 minutes long and can assist your student body in making the successful transition from student to career professional. Topics can cover exploratory career skills to the transition to employment.
Interested in hiring a university student or graduate for a summer, full-time, part-time, contract, internship, or volunteer position? Interested in connecting with students or building your brand? The Student Employment & Career Centre (SECC) can help.