Winter Careers Day
Information coming soon!
Employer Info Sessions
Employer Info Sessions are your chance to meet with an employer or community partner in a small group setting. This is a great opportunity to connect and find out more about specific companies and industries, and also learn about the possible job opportunities with them!
Upcoming Info Sessions:
Workshops & Presentations
The Career Services team is here to assist you with all aspects of your career and job search.
Career Services offers:
- Job postings
- ResumeTalks - develop and discuss your job search documents
- Career Coaching - talk about your career choices and goals and identify the direction you need to take
- InterviewTalks and Mock Interviews - develop, practice and polish your interview skills
- Career Assessments - understand yourself so you can establish clear career goals and make informed career decisions
- CareerMeetUps - opportunities to find out more about specific industries directly from employers
- Employer info sessions - detailed information about key employers before major application deadline