Education Career Fair
We are pleased to invite you to the Education Career Fair. This is an excellent opportunity for students and alumni pursuing a career in Education to meet with prospective employers and community partners.
January 30, 2024
10 am- 3 pm
Please take your student ID cards for registration.
Employer Pop-ups are an excellent way to meet future employers from various industries as you learn about their lines of work and job opportunities.
Employer pop-up dates
Click on each date, to see the employer listing.
11:00 am- 3:00 pm
11:00 am- 3:00 pm
Career Services' Career Peer Educators (CPE) are hosting Networking 101 Pop-ups around campus with:
- Tips on how to successfully connect with prospective employers.
- What to expect at upcoming Employer Pop-ups.
No registration required, just pop by!
Employer Info Sessions
Employer Info Sessions are your chance to meet with an employer or community partner in a small group setting. This is a great opportunity to connect and find out more about specific companies and industries, and also learn about the possible job opportunities with them!
Upcoming Info Sessions:
Please check back in the fall for dates and information on how to join.
The Career Services team is here to assist you with all aspects of your career and job search.
Career Services offers:
- Job postings
- ResumeTalks - develop and discuss your job search documents
- Career Coaching - talk about your career choices and goals and identify the direction you need to take
- InterviewTalks and Mock Interviews - develop, practice and polish your interview skills
- Career Assessments - understand yourself so you can establish clear career goals and make informed career decisions
- CareerMeetUps - opportunities to find out more about specific industries directly from employers
- Employer info sessions - detailed information about key employers before major application deadline