Employer Pop-ups are an excellent way to meet future employers from various industries as you learn about their lines of work and job opportunities.
Employer pop-up dates
Tuesday, November 1, 2022
Place Riel Student Centre North Concourse
Wednesday, November 2, 2022
Thursday, November3, 2022
Register now in the CareerLink events calendar to attend one or all Employer Pop-ups, and be entered for one of three ultimate pop-up prize packs valued at $150 each.
Career Services' Career Peer Educators (CPE) are hosting Networking 101 Pop-ups around campus with:
- Tips on how to successfully connect with prospective employers
- What to expect at the upcoming Employer Pop-ups November 1-3
- Popcorn of course (because what is a Pop-up without popcorn!)
- Details of how to be entered into a draw for one of three Ultimate Pop-up Prize Packs valued at $150 each!
No registration required, just pop by!
- Tuesday, Oct. 18: Arts Tunnel, 1:30-3:30 pm
- Wednesday, Oct. 19: Arts Tunnel, 1-3 pm
- Thursday, Oct. 20: AgBio Atrium, 1:30-3:30 pm
- Tuesday, Oct. 25: AgBio Atrium, 1:30-3:30 pm
- Wednesday, Oct. 26: Arts Tunnel, 1-3 pm
- Thursday, Oct. 27: Arts Tunnel, 1:30-3:30 pm
- Wednesday, Oct. 28: Arts Tunnel, 1-3 pm
- Monday, Oct. 31: Arts Tunnel, 1-3 pm
Employer Info Sessions
Employer Info Sessions are your chance to meet with an employer or community partner in a small group setting. This is a great opportunity to connect and find out more about specific companies and industries, and also learn about the possible job opportunities with them!
Upcoming Info Sessions:
Please check back in the fall for dates and information on how to join.
Workshops & Presentations
The Career Services team is here to assist you with all aspects of your career and job search.
Career Services offers:
- Job postings
- ResumeTalks - develop and discuss your job search documents
- Career Coaching - talk about your career choices and goals and identify the direction you need to take
- InterviewTalks and Mock Interviews - develop, practice and polish your interview skills
- Career Assessments - understand yourself so you can establish clear career goals and make informed career decisions
- CareerMeetUps - opportunities to find out more about specific industries directly from employers
- Employer info sessions - detailed information about key employers before major application deadline