Transcripts are an official and complete listing of a student's educational record at the U of S up until the day the transcript is produced. It is the student's responsibility to ensure that their record is complete to their satisfaction prior to ordering transcripts.
The U of S will not be held responsible for meeting deadlines or ensuring delivery.
Most universities require your transcripts be forwarded directly from the U of S.
The University does not fax or e-mail transcripts. There are 2 ways you can choose to receive transcripts:
Have it delivered to a 3rd party or yourself.
Universities and organizations normally require that transcripts be forwarded directly to them from the University of Saskatchewan. You may wish to request your transcripts to be Signed and Sealed if you are having it delivered to yourself.
Pick up by you or 3rd party.
Transcripts can be picked up at Student Central. Photo identification is required to pick up transcripts.
Transcripts will not be released to a third party without authorization by the student. If you ordered online you must provide that person with a completed Release of Information Authorization form or a letter with your signature authorizing release of the transcript to them. If you orderd using the paper form you can indicate who will be picking up the transcript on the form.
You may wish to request your transcripts to be Signed and Sealed if they are being picked up.
You can request your transcripts to be Signed and Sealed if they are being picked up by or delivered to you. The envelope containing the transcript is then affixed with a seal across the flap containing the Registrar’s signature as proof that the transcript has not been accessed by you.
Do not choose Signed and Sealed if your transcripts are being delivered directly to a third party as all transcripts sent to persons or organizations other than the student are deemed to be Signed and Sealed.
Transcripts are $10 per copy.
If you are having transcripts delivered via courier, specific rates will apply. Both courier charges and transcript charges are non-refundable.
Courier delivery requires a street address and a contact telephone number for the recipient person or organization. Transcripts cannot be delivered to a box number.
|Within United States||$35.00|
Before placing a transcript order:
- Students should confirm through PAWS that all grades for their classes have been reported
- Degrees, diplomas and certificates do not appear on transcripts until after Convocation. If you would like your degree to appear on your transcript, please check the “Do not produce my transcript until after my degree, diploma, or certificate is awarded at Convocation” box on your transcript request form
- Pay all outstanding accounts with the University otherwise you will not be able to place a transcript order
- If you have forgotten your NSID or password, please contact Student Central or the ITS Service Desk
- If you are alumni and don’t already have one, request an NSID and password from Alumni Relations.
- Allow three working days for transcript production
Transcripts can only be ordered the following ways (they cannot be ordered over the phone, by e-mail, or by fax).:
- Order transcripts through PAWS
Transcripts and Degree Confirmation channel in the Academic Menu
- Order transcripts by mail / in person
For non-credit card orders only
Alumni who took classes prior to September 1986 may have a hold applied to their account which prevents viewing of the Unofficial Transcript or online ordering of Official Transcripts. The hold has been applied because academic records exist outside of the University's electronic records system. If you have such a hold and wish to access your transcripts online, please contact Transcripts.
(NEPS) Students - Effective March 1, 2014, the University of Saskatchewan will no longer include SIAST and FNUC transcripts for the Nursing Education program of Saskatchewan (NEPS) students. If you were part of the NEPS program and you require transcripts, you will need to order transcripts separately from both the U of S and SIAST or FNUC.
Unofficial transcriptYou can view and print your unofficial trancripts.
Other ways to verify a degree, diploma, or certificate
If you graduated prior to 1967, some of these options may not be available to you. Please contact Registrarial Services at email@example.com for more information.
In-person or over-the-phone confirmation
Anyone who is interested can receive a verbal-only verification that an individual was awarded a degree, diploma, or certificate (including the year it was awarded in). Please contact Student Central or Alumni Relations for a verbal-only verification.
Confirmation of academic credentials letter (no charge)
Graduates from the University of Saskatchewan can self-generate a Confirmation of Degree which states their degree, diploma or certificate awarded, the major and the date it was awarded. The Confirmation of Degree can be requested by the student in either a printed or an electronic format; the electronic format is an email sent directly from the university and includes an online verification code for third parties.
- Log into PAWS (requires NSID and password)
- In the Transcripts and Degree Confirmation channel click on “Degree confirmation Letter”
- You may print the letter or enter an email address for the confirmation letter to be emailed to a third party.
Third party direct verification
Employers or academic institutions that require the university to verify academic credentials directly are asked to subscribe to AuraData, a Canadian company specializing in secure online education verification. This partnership streamlines the process companies or academic institutions use to verify academic credentials.
Confidentiality is a primary concern to us and AuraData. A signed authorization from the graduate is required by AuraData before any information is released. The company also conforms to all federal and provincial privacy laws.
Verify through AuraData
- Subscribe to AuraData
- Read and then electronically sign the Subscriber Agreement
- Follow the user-friendly instructions
- Upload, email or fax the alum-signed authorization form
- Pay with a valid credit card
For more information about AuraData (including price and timeframe information), visit the AuraData website.
The Co-Curricular Record (CCR) is a personalized and official record of the university-approved and facilitated activities you have been involved in while a student here.
This record is an excellent supplement to résumés and CVs, and allows you to:
- receive recognition for your involvement in the university community beyond the classroom;
- access a database of student activities to participate in;
- have your skills, activities and experiences validated on an official U of S document;
- link competencies gained from your experience to skills that employers and graduate schools seek;
Activities will not be added to the CCR retroactively.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Co-Curricular Record was launched in the College of Education as a pilot project in the 2016-2017 academic year. Broader implementation of the CCR has started and it will continue to roll out to other colleges and units in the 2017-2018 academic year.