About Student Central
Student Central provides undergraduate and graduate students with centralized assistance with finances, registration and academic life. Student Central Officers:
- troubleshoot registration problems
- process late registrations, audit registrations and section changes
- help students navigate PAWS
- provide information on scholarships, bursaries and other financial information
- provide confirmation of enrolment for federal and provincial student loans
- provide assistance and information about crisis financial aid and financial appeals
- provide information about exams, transcripts and convocation
Staff can also help complete Canada Pension Plan forms, provide information on student records to third parties with appropriate authorization and assist with legal name changes. In addition to these direct services, Student Central Officers are information specialists who guide students to campus-wide services and resources.
Full mailing address
Administration Building 105 Admin Pl.
University of Saskatchewan
Saskatoon, SK S7N 5A2