IRCC Call Centre Number: 1-888-242-2100
- Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
If you have a touch-tone telephone, you can listen to pre-recorded information about IRCC programs, and check the status of your application.
- Call Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays. Services are available in French and English.
- Be prepared to wait on the phone line for at least 1-2 hours to speak with an agent.
- Have your immigration documents handy to confirm your identity.
- Prepare a list of questions you want to ask.
- Have a pan and paper ready to write down information.
- Ask for a confirmation e-mail to be sent to you following your phone call conversation.
IRCC Web Form
- Contact IRCC online to
- make a case-specific enquiry
- check your application status
- submit additional documents
- change your address
- ask for general information about IRCC programs and services, and more.
The immigration information on this page has been reviewed and endorsed by an immigration lawyer in compliance with the Canadian Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. However, this is not a legal document and information may change without notice. Always refer to www.cic.gc.ca for the most up-to-date information, or contact ISSAC.
Use the International Student Guide to learn about life as an international student at the U of S including immigration matters and information on working and living in Canada.
If you can't find what you need in the International Student Guide contact The International Student and Study Abroad Centre (ISSAC). We are here to help! Drop-in advising is available.