With over 130 campus clubs and societies it's easy to find a group of people with common interests. Joining a group is extremely easy and is a great way to meet like-minded people, make a difference, and/or obtain professional development.
- University of Saskatchewan Students' Union (USSU)
- Arts and Science Students' Union (ASSU)
- AgBio student clubs
- Education Students' Society
- Edwards Business Students' Society
- Engineering student groups and Saskatoon Engineering Students' Society
- Kinesiology Students' Society
- Law Students' Association
- Western College of Veterinary Medicine
- St. Thomas More College student clubs
Find a group
Browse campus groups to find more groups to join.
GIFs and frames
Search "USask" to find USask Facebook frames and to use USask themed GIFs on Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok.
Many centres offer programs to help students get to know one another.
Volunteering and leadership
Volunteering and community involvement are rewarding ways to develop your leadership skills, learn new things, meet new people, experience different career options and gain new experiences.
- Building Bridges provides a safe space to learn about culture and identity, dispel myths, ask questions, promote commonalities and respectfully understand differences.
- PAL Peer Mentors are students who provide support for study and learning skills to other students.
- Peer Health is a student volunteer opportunity for those who are passionate about student health, want to make a difference on campus, and address health issues that impact student well-being.
- Experiential Learning classes often have a volunteer component or provide opportunities for you to develop your leadership skills.
- One Small Step is a website where you can easily discover the work and the needs of Saskatoon charities. Head over to the site, and find out where you're needed and how you can help.
Sports and recreation
Sign up for a Saskatoon campus recreation intramural sports team, meet people, have fun and keep fit.
Download the USask Rec app on Apple and Android for all things fitness and recreation. Get the latest schedules for aquatics, open rec, group fitness, intramurals, sign-up for the Fit Centre and more.
Show your pride! Come out and cheer on your Huskies!
Download the Huskie Athletics app on Apple and Android for game schedules and information. The HuskieFAN app on Apple and Android offers live streams of games, podcasts and more.
If you have a question and you're not sure who to contact, start with Student Central. They can help with questions about PAWS, finances, registration, academic life, exams, transcripts, convocation and more.