With over 130 campus clubs and societies it's easy to find a group of people with common interests. Joining a group is extremely easy and is a great way to meet like-minded people, make a difference, and/or obtain professional development.
- University of Saskatchewan Students' Union (USSU)
- Arts and Science Students' Union (ASSU)
- Education Students' Society
- Edwards Business Students' Society
- Law Students' Association
- Saskatoon Engineering Students' Society
- Western College of Veterinary Medicine
Volunteering and leadership
Volunteering and community involvement are rewarding ways to develop your leadership skills, learn new things, meet new people, experience different career options and gain new experiences.
- Building Bridges provides a safe space to learn about culture and identity, dispel myths, ask questions, promote commonalities and respectfully understand differences.
- PAL Peer Mentors are students who provide support for study and learning skills to other students.
- Peer Health is a student volunteer opportunity for those who are passionate about student health, want to make a difference on campus, and address health issues that impact student well-being.
- Experiential Learning classes often have a volunteer component or provide opportunities for you to develop your leadership skills.
Ask for help
If you have a question and you're not sure who to contact, start with Student Central.