Your resume is an important marketing tool that advertises the experience, education, skills and accomplishments you offer to potential employers.
Every resume you send should be accompanied by a cover letter - a powerful tool in communication your uniqueness and personal qualifications
Despite its venerable name, a curriculum vitae (CV) is simply a specific type of resume commonly used for medical and academic (teaching and research) positions.
Use Resume Builder to:
- Design high-impact resumes based on your major and career goals
- Easily create resumes in several formats, including Word-compatible, Plain Text, PDF, and HTML
- Manage an unlimited number of resumes
- Include your resume in your own professional website, which you can update, deactivate, and reactivate as your career progresses
ResumeTalks allow you to meet with one of our friendly staff in an informal, small group setting to discuss your job search documents. Attend a ResumeTalk to:
- Have your your job search documents reviewed for content and formatting
- Get answers to your questions related to your resume, CV and cover letter
- Hear suggestions to help you stand out during your job search
In order to accommodate all students and alumni, please limit your registration to 2 ResumeTalks per academic term.